Angel Gardens Residence
The Angel Gardens Residence project is superbly located in a growing residential area of Altinkum, close to its beautiful sandy beaches and the many amenities and services of the resort.
Only ten minutes from the Main Beach, and Dolphin Square - this is one of Altinkums property hot-spots being on a corner site just 8-9 minutes walk from Altinkums Third Beach, and the newly approved Marina project (proposed berths for 400 yachts).
Comprises of 4 Blocks, to be built on a plot of 4.000 Sq.mt . The construction area will be 20% of the whole plot therefore leaving 80% for social areas which will be carefully landscaped.
Specifications for all apartments and duplexes
* PVC double glazed Windows in every apartment.
* Fitted kitchens with marble work tops.
* Interior walls will have a smooth plaster finish.
* One Air Conditioning Unit (12000 BTU)
* All apartments and duplexes are ready for Television , Satellite or Telephone installations
* Security steel double locking exterior doors.
* Electric Boiler
* Post Boxes
Specifications for Complexes
* 2 Large Communal Swimming Pools
* 2 Childrens Pools
* 24 Hour Security
* Kids Play Area
* Car Parking
Advantages of Purchasing Off Plan
When you decide to purchase a property at the Project stages you are not only purchasing your holiday home but also making an excellent investment. The cost of an apartment at the beginning of a Project is very reasonable, however as the build progresses the prices also increase. For someone who purchases at the initial stages, they will have already made several thousands pounds on their investment by the time the Project is completed.
The completion date for this Project 15th September 2007
The annual maintenance fees will be approx: £450. This covers the general upkeep of the grounds and the pool.
Ground Floor: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Living Room/ Kitchen, 1 Bathroom, 2 Balconies. £44,000
First Floor: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Living Room/ Kitchen, 1 Bathroom, 2 Balconies. £48,000
Second Floor and Roof Terrace: 3 Bedrooms - 1 en-suite, 1 Living Room/ Kitchen , 1 Family Bathroom, 1 WC, 2 Balconies, 2 Terraces £68,000