It offers a location which is close enough to the centre to be accessed but far enough away to be out of the hustle. The Apartments are arranged around a large central swimming pool, one of the largest in the Altinkum area. Landscaped gardens and sun bathing areas surround the pool. Shuttle services will also be provided for residents to and from the centre and the main beach.
* A mix of 71 Apartments, Studios,1,2,3 & 4 Bedrooms available. Prices from £19,950.
* Apartments ranging from a total size of 45 m² to 188m².
* The focal point of the development is a 190m² Swimming Pool with Children’s Pool, Jacuzzi and Island incorportated.
* Designed by Award winning architect.
* Just 2 miles from the site of the new marina and 2.5 miles from the proposed new golf course for the area.
* All apartments come with an air conditioning unit installed in the living/kitchen area.
* 5 beaches all within a 4 km radius of the development.
Each apartment benefits from considerable terrace areas, whether on the ground floor or top floor. All apartments have 1 airconditioning unit pre-installed. Provision for additional units will be in other rooms, additional units can be installed prior to completion at an additional cost upon purchasers request. Furniture packs are available for each type of apartment.
The development features:
* Studio Apartments From £19,950
* One Bedroom Apartments From £22,950
* Two Bedroom Apartments From £31,950
* Three Bedroom Apartments From £34,950
* Two Bedroom Duplexes From £40,950
* Three Bedroom Duplexes From £44,450
* Four Bedroom Duplexes From £55,950
Two different payment plans are available to suit every clients needs:-
Option 1 - 80% deposit, 20% on completion
Option 2- 30% deposit, 20% at foundations, 30% at roof height and 20% on completion
Prices vary in accordance with payment plan selected. Full price list and availability is available separately.
The Buying Process
The buying process in Turkey can be far simpler than it is in the UK in the vast majority of cases.
Once an agreement has been reached regarding the purchase price, a contract is drawn up. We insist that all buyers use a solicitor. This is quite simply so that there is an independent person protecting your interests throughout. The solicitor that we recommend is the only lawyer in the area that is recommended by the British Consulate. The lawyer will be able to answer any questions you may have in English and will take care of title deed transfers on your behalf.
The solicitor will make enquiries with the title deeds office to ensure there are no charges on the land and that the necessary building permissions have been obtained. The solicitor will then review the contract and if happy they will sign it as will both the buyer and the seller.
Prior to the time of signing the contract a small reservation fee of £500 is paid by the buyer. The rest will be paid in line with an agreed payment plan. The seller will apply for the title of deeds for the buyer. This can take about two to three months usually.
Viewing the Properties
Our sales office can arrange viewing trips at extremely favourable prices. Our trips include flights from several UK airports to Bodrum and accommodation whilst in Altinkum. For further information on viewing trips please contact us on 0800 011 2352 or complete the registration form below. Should you already have a trip to Turkey planned and you want to view the properties then we can arrange to meet you at your hotel and take you to the properties and also show you the surrounding area also. If you are travelling from some distance away we can also arrange accommodation should you wish whilst in Altinkum.
For more information:
More Articles from
Turkey | Browse Articles